Returns and Exchanges
Refunds are only available for online purchases returned by mail, if the product which has been delivered to you is either damaged or incorrect. Online purchases made through Shop OPSEU are valid for exchange, credit or refund within 14 days from the ship date. Orders which are returned because they are incorrect must be returned unwashed and unworn (for apparel), undamaged, with tags attached and in its original packaging.
To return an order, please follow the instructions below:
1.Send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
- Order No.
- Contact Info.
- Item(s) to return
- Reason for Return
2. Await a reply from a Shop OPSEU Customer Service Representative.
3. If your return request is accepted, you will be provided with a return shipping label.
4. Pack and seal your return securely, in the original package if possible.
5. Affix your Canada Post return shipping label to the packaging. Make sure no other tracking labels are shown.
6. Take the package to your nearest Canada Post outlet or mailbox.
Questions about the Shipping and Return Process? Contact our Customer Service representatives at:
Phone: 1 (855) 438 - 1121